- Setup PMO tool, processes and PMO practice in the organization
- Evaluate all business demands from 'cost vs. benefits' perspective and align the same with high level Business-IT strategy.
- Liaise with project managers for SOW, Project Charter, Project Plan, RACI, Business benefits, Risk Log perspective and ensure 100% compliance to the project management principles & processes.
- Conduct project initiation meeting with all due stakeholders to agree and conclude on RACI matrix and the Project plan.
- Monitor all organisation wide projects, programs and portfolios from governance perspective and ensure that those are 'on track' from Scope, Cost, Time, Quality and ROI perspective through-out the SDLC of the program/project.
- Collaborate with project managers so as to manage risk pro*actively collaborating with business owner and project manager in such a way that 'on time', 'on quality' and 'on cost' values of the project/program are intact through-out the SDLC of the program/project.
- Ensure that planned business benefits are systematically recorded for all major IT investments and those benefits are realized.
- Conduct CSAT and prepare continual improvement plan and mature project delivery and project governance processes in the organization.
- Candidate should have 10+ years of IT experience
- Candidate should have been actively doing project management in last 5 years.
- Should be PMP (or Prince2) certified
- Should be active practitioner of PMBOK processes on Demand, Schedule, Cost, Quality and Risk management.
- Should be energetic, delivery oriented and team-player