data governance & quality manager in Dubai
jordan seymour, randstad mena
+971 4 360 2460
|A Multi-National IT Company|
Data Governance, IT, Computer Science
- Manages and coordinates the implementation and rollout of the processes and applications in Data Governance & Quality.
- Engages with end users, manages proposed enhancements and plans the implementation and rollout in coordination with the technology teams.
- Manages the implementation and rollout plan, identifies and classifies potential barriers to the implementation and defines alternative solutions or changes if necessary.
- Facilitates the implementation of development projects as per the agreed on process in order to ensure timely completion and compliance to quality standards.
- Oversees all aspects of vendor relations effectively in order to ensure that contract finalization, compliance and
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- 7+ years' experience working within a data-centric role
- Strong understanding of Customer Data, ideally from a large telecommunications environment
- Strong understanding of data governance principles within a large complex organisational environment
- Extensive experience in establishing data quality rules and definitions in line with organisational strategies
- Demonstrable ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues in various departments to achieve ambitious objectives
- Project Management experience