coolant engineer (aluminium) in eastern province
Oil and Gas
diana sioson, randstad mena
RANDSTAD MENA is seeking to hire for its client a Multibillion Mining Company an experienced Coolant Engineer. This is a permanent staff position based in Saudi Arabia.
- Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.
- Collaborate with coolant process development to build, design, and validate a stable coolant system that provides excellent product quality
- Identify critical coolant process parameters and develop plans to bring them into a state of statistical control.
- Develop, review, and update Coolant Process Standard Operating Procedures as needed and ensure all staff are aware of and trained in proper procedure.
- Provide technical leadership in the coolant processes and ensure it meets the product's quality parameters and needs.
- Coolant process expertise in Hot Mill's and Cold Mill's along with Coolant system operation
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical engineering or Metallurgist.
- Minimum 5-10 years' relevant experience within aluminum/rolling mill industry.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work alone, or in a team environment. Must be self-motivated.
Coolant engineer, aluminium, rolling mill, cold mill