business manager in Dubai
Supply Chain & Manufacturing
sam baillie, randstad mena
+971 4 360 2620
- Develop & provide business plans in line with business strategy to monitor the operational business unit performance against profit & loss.
- Review and authorize business unit plans and budgets to ensure that plans are realistic and stretching and in alignment with projected business growth
- Develop business strategy, gain approval and implement to ensure continuous performance, improvement and profitable growth.
- Ensure achievement of business plans to meet revenue, profitability and other agreed targets.
- Ensure and implement systems and guidelines to control credit in order to minimize finance costs and bad debts provisions.
- Maintain the image and good reputation by providing quality products and services meeting customers' expectations.
- Manage the team in all key positions have the required knowledge, skills and competencies and are motivated to meet the business challenges.
- Ensure that all necessary resources and assets are managed effectively
- Establish and maintain close relationships with key players in the market in order to influence business objectives.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders who are equally responsible towards the success of the business.
- Monthly meetings & update on business performance with the Group General Manager.
- Interaction with all head office departments (Human Capital, Finance, Legal, Audit & Quality)
*only candidates who have a background in Office Fit Out/Furniture from a Business Development perspective will be considered*
Business Development Management, Business Manager, Interior, Office Fit Out, Furniture