automation superintendent -smelter in Saudi Arabia
saudi arabia, ash sharqiyah
Oil and Gas
rodalyn malimban, randstad mena
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Automation Superintendent on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position based in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia.
Overall Job Purpose:
- Ensure that appropriate reviews are conducted and completed for assigned projects and that the delivered product is user-friendly and meet the stakeholder's requirements and specifications.
- Ensure compliance to company EHS policies and standards.
- Assign work activities to people reporting under his supervision and manage their day to day activities. Review and evaluate assigned employee's job performance.
- Ensure that proper procedures and documentation are developed and maintained for the process automation area to support the division.
- Drive the technical decision making process in relation to process automation area for the division.
- Proficient Project management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ensure that all tasks and activities are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Assess the level of skills of employees and identify the need for development programs.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control System Engineering
- 7+ years' experience
- Must speak and write English at a high level
- Control System Knowledge, Software Configuration, Logic Development and Automation principal understanding
- Experience in (Allen Bradly "Rockwell") is required. Must have sufficient knowledge of engineering principles to test, install and troubleshoot.
- Must have relevant experience in automation engineer and control system engineer
- Relevant experience in mineral and petrochemical