analyst i, security system in eastern province
eastern province, ash sharqiyah
Oil and Gas
liziel gante, randstad mena
Randstad MENA is seeking to hire for its client a Multibillion Mining Company an experienced Analyst I, Security System. This is a permanent staff position, based in Saudi Arabia.
Reports To: Line Manager
Technical or Job Related Requirements:
- Plans and designs mine layout and equipment to ensure ore extraction rates are maintained and to ensure mine is designed safely. Conducts analysis to ascertain location of minerals. Supervises the drafting of maps and plans both manually and via AutoCAD. Supervises and coordinates the surveying and core sampling of mine.
- Ability to serve as focal point for continuity and alignment of the security system through RAK and Mine.
- Ability to deal and monitor vendors for security systems preventive maintenance and focus on vendor invoicing.
- Good knowledge of all security rules and HCIS guidelines.
- Ensure compliance to designs regulation of security policies and standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or Certificate in Communication
- 5 years' experience in security system specialist
- Good knowledge of English
- Computer literacy - MS Office & Web Technology
Analyst I, Security System